E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All conveyor belts must be connected in a ring before they can be used, so the quality of the conveyor belt joint directly affects the service life of the conveyor belt and whether the conveyor line can run smoothly and smoothly. Common methods for conveyor belt joints include mechanical joints, cold bonded joints, and hot vulcanized joints.
Nylon conveyor belt maintenance and maintenance
1. The conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the warehouse temperature should be maintained between 18-40 ℃, and the relative humidity should be maintained between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the product must be placed in rolls without folding and should be turned quarterly during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together. The joints are best glued.
5. The type, structure, specifications, and the number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 m/s. Materials with large lump and large abrasion and unloading devices using fixed pears should use low speed as much as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller and the redirecting roller, and the requirements for the idler groove angle should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the tape, a chute should be used to reduce the distance of the material. The tape receiving section should shorten the distance between the idler rollers and use buffer idlers as the leakage. The belt conforms to a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
9. The following items should be paid attention to in the use of the conveyor belt: ① Avoid the roller covered by the material, causing the rotation to fail, prevent the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but do not allow the conveyor belt to be oily; ② Avoid Start with load; ③ The tape deflects, take measures to correct it during application; ④ Repair the tape when it is found to be partially damaged, so as not to expand.
The above information is provided by a motorized drum manufacturer.
Copyright © Baoding Huayun Conveyor Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |