E-mail : email@example.com
When the conveyor roller is in use, there is friction with the conveyor belt at all times. The normal friction will not affect the normal operation of the conveyor, but if there is abnormal friction or the friction is too large, the wear of the conveyor belt will be increased, so the service life of the conveyor belt will be reduced, and the maintenance cost of the whole conveyor system will also be increased. Below, custom conveyor rollers manufacturer take you to understand the cause of excessive friction between the conveyor roller and the conveyor belt.
I. causes of abnormal wear of conveyor roller and belt
1. The conveyor roller frame is not installed correctly; the conveyor belt can ensure its normal operation by generating certain friction force under the support of the conveyor roller. Due to improper installation, the axis of the conveyor roller is not perpendicular to the centerline of the conveyor belt, and the conveyor belt will slide relative to the conveyor roller, which will aggravate the wear of the conveyor belt.
2. There is wear caused by the deviation correction of the centring transfer roller; there is a certain tilt angle during the deviation correction of the centring transfer roller. Due to the processing quality and corrosion, the rotation of the revolving frame is not flexible, and it cannot be rotated and reset in time, which will wear the conveyor belt.
3. The conveyor roll rotation lags behind; due to the quality problems of the conveyor roll itself (such as loose sealing, inflexible bearing rotation, etc.), the conveyor roll rotation lags behind the running speed of the conveyor belt, resulting in relative sliding between the conveyor roll and the conveyor belt and wear the conveyor belt.
Maintenance measures to prevent abnormal wear of conveyor roller and belt
1. First, ensure that the whole conveyor is on a central line; second, the inclined transfer rollers on both sides have the same inclination angle with the intermediate horizontal transfer rollers, and all the intermediate idlers are on the same horizontal plane, so that all the transfer rollers have good contact with the conveyor belt, so as to ensure that all the transfer rollers are evenly stressed.
2. Minimize the use of the centering transfer roller.
3. Strengthen the daily maintenance of the conveyor roller, and replace the damaged conveyor roller in time.
The above is the cause of the abnormal friction between the conveyor roller and the conveyor belt and the solutions. I hope it can help you. For more information about conveyor roller, please follow our website to learn more. If you want to buy wear resistant conveyor rollers, please call us, we will provide you with high-quality products and services.
Copyright © Baoding Huayun Conveyor Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |