E-mail : email@example.com
The deviation of the conveyor belt is the most common fault of the belt conveyor. If not handled in a timely manner, the deviation of the conveyor belt will lead to the sharp friction between the conveyor belt and the rack, and the edge of the conveyor belt will be pulled or even torn, which will not only affect the life of the conveyor belt, but also easy to scatter materials and affect civilized production. When the deviation is serious, the conveyor belt will fall off the supporting roller, resulting in a serious accident of shutdown. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the running state of the conveyor belt in the installation, debugging, operation and maintenance of the belt conveyor, to prevent accidents caused by deviation of the horizontal conveyor belt.
The deviation of the conveyor belt is the phenomenon that the center line of the conveyor belt is inconsistent with the center line of the conveyor and tends to one side during the operation of the conveyor.
The fundamental reason for the deviation of the conveyor belt is that the conveyor belt is not balanced with the transverse forces during its operation. The main reasons are as follows:
A. Installation quality reasons
1. The frame and roller are not adjusted straight.
2. The roller line is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor belt.
3. The connection strength between the frame and the ground is not strong enough and the frame is unstable.
4. Guide baffle of guide groove and discharge groove is installed in an improper position and bears uneven force.
B. Reasons for the quality of conveyor belt
1. The conveyor belt joint is not straight with the center line.
2. Conveyor belt edge is s-shaped.
C. Loading mass loading point is not in the center of conveyor belt.
D. Quality protection roller cleaning is not clean, coal, material, roller tilt, deformation, etc.
This is what conveyor accessories manufacturer China shares with you.
Copyright © Baoding Huayun Conveyor Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |